RESOURCES FOR BUSINESSES AFFECTED BY COVID-19 The Information on This Page Will Be Updated Daily. Please Check Back Often. Your Chamber is Dedicated to Providing Support During These Difficult Times Click HERE for the Resources Identified by the BC Chamber of Commerce Click HERE for Business Resources from the Government of Canada Click HERE for a List of Essential Services
Hunter's Hill Holdings Ltd
Real Estate & Mortages
Hunters Hill, Partners in Conservation.
Fully Serviced Estate Lots Set in Nature, overlooking historic, scenic, Summerland.Hunters Hill is a celebration of the land, the environment and the small-town atmosphere of Summerland.
Our Summerland based family partnership has sought to design housing that would be responsive to the site’s natural context.
We did not want cookie cutter sprawl housing that would be an insult to the property and an insult to the character of Summerland itself. We have worked closely with our community, with city staff, and with our team of expert planners in order to ultimately be dedicating over half our land for preservation.
We believe home owners, for GENERATIONS, will benefit from the design principles we have adhered to at Hunters Hill:
- Identify and preserve the site’s natural features to maintain the character and sense of place
- Careful design of site amenities to ensure the protection of views for property owners
- Design to preserve visually appealing natural features
- Design cohesively with existing topographic conditions and terrain
- Blend in with the small town character and agricultural heritage of Summerland.
- Enhance and celebrate nature
- Provide housing opportunities in conjunction with leisure, recreation and economic opportunities
- Encourage balanced enhancement with architectural form and character that is harmonious with the site’s intrinsic natural highlights.
Available for Sale Soon, call or text developer direct for updates at 250 486 2529.
- Recognizing the unique qualities of this site, a high quality plan highlighting the natural setting has been achieved
- Site sensitive planning principles have been employed in every decision
- The natural open space and panoramic lake, mountain, orchard and vineyard views provide an ideal context for residents.
Rep/Contact InfoPatrick Murphy
- Phone: (250) 486-2529