Tours depart approx. 10am, 3:30pm daily
- Wine Tours
Summerland based Ogopogo Tours offers Award-Winning Sustainable Sightseeing & Wine Tours in the South Okanagan, catering to small groups of up to 14 guests allowing for a truly personalized service. Choose from scheduled tours or a tour customized for you. Charter, shuttle and transportation services are also available.
Guest comments include: “Best Tour Company”, “Exceptional Service”, “Excellent commentaries…”, “Exceeded Expectations”, “…extremely affordable…”, “goes the extra mile… very professional…”, “FUN!”.
When we started this company in 2015, our goal was to provide the kind of service that prompted comments like “Best tour ever”. Our mission has expanded, continuing this level of service while committing to sustainable tourism.
As Sustainable Tour Operator of the Year – Canada (2017), our Climate Action Plan is to reduce our consumption, emissions and waste by:
• Using the ''Right-Size'' vehicle, including the first hybrid tour vehicle in the Okanagan and the lowest emission 14 passenger van available
• Tracking emissions, meeting reduction targets and purchasing carbon credits to become the First Certified Carbon Neutral Wine Tour Operator in Canada
• Adhering to Anti-Idling policy and extensive recycling program
• Buying local goods and services when possible
• Showcasing sustainability initiatives within our community including organic farming
• Donating10% of our revenue to the community
• Providing micro-loans to organic farmers through Kiva.org
• Serving on Summerland’s Community Climate Action Advisory Committee (Darren)
Check us out on TripAdvisor!
- SECRETS OF SUMMERLAND WINE TOUR - Take your time enjoying 5 wineries including lunch at Zias Stonehouse Restaurant.
- SIP OF SUMMERLAND WINE TOUR - Visit 4 wineries in the warm afternoon sun. Available upgrade to include dinner stop.
- NARAMATA BENCH WINE TOUR Enjoy 5 wineries with a story in every bottle in scenic Naramata & Penticton.
- SIMILKAMEEN VALLEY TREASURES WINE TOUR Discover organic wineries & meet winemakers in this hidden valley of treasures.
- CHARTER TOURS & TRANSPORTATION The ultimate in personalized and private tours, including airport services.
Whom to Contact
- Adonica & Darren SweetOwnersPhone: (250) 490-6665
We'll pick you up at your licensed accommodation, home or at the Visitor Centre. Pickup will be arranged when you book a tour with us or charter our bus for your special day.